- Each volume includes audition repertoire and works that are most frequently performed by symphony orchestras.
- Each work is presented in its entirety, not just as an excerpt.
- All metronome markings, which were omitted from the published parts, have been taken from the score and included in each part.
- Foreign language indications have been translated.
- Additional cues and instrument entrances have been included.
ORCHESTRAL REPERTOIRE for BASS DRUM and CYMBALS
(BT-2504, 82 pages)
Berlioz: Roman Carnival Overture, Symphonie Fantastique, Bizet: Carmen Suites 1 & 2, Debussy: La Mer, Dvorák: Carnival Overture, Enesco: Rumanian Rhapsody No. 1, Mahler: Symphony No. 1, Symphony No. 3, Mussorgsky: A Night On Bald Mountain, Prokofiev: Violin Concerto No. 2, Rachmaninov: Piano Concerto No. 2, Rimsky-Korsakov: Capriccio Espagnol, Scheherazade, Rossini: William Tell Overture, Sibelius: Finlandia, Stravinsky: Pétrouchka (1911 original), Pétrouchka (1947), The Rite of Spring, Tchaikovsky: The Nutcracker Suite, Romeo and Juliet Overture and Symphony No. 4.