- Each volume includes audition repertoire and works that are most frequently performed by symphony orchestras.
- Each work is presented in its entirety, not just as an excerpt.
- All metronome markings, which were omitted from the published parts, have been taken from the score and included in each part.
- Foreign language indications have been translated.
- Additional cues and instrument entrances have been included.
ORCHESTRAL REPERTOIRE for the SNARE DRUM
(BT-2503, 110 pages)
Bartók: Concerto for Orchestra, Bloch: Schelomo, Borodin: Polovetsian Dances from "Prince Igor", Debussy: Nocturnes, Kodály: Háry János, Nielsen: Concerto for Clarinet, Symphony No. 5, Prokofiev: Lieutenant Kijé Suite, Peter and the Wolf, Symphony No. 5, Ravel: Alborada del Gracioso, Bolero, Daphnis and Chloé Suite No. 2, Rapsodie Espagnole, Rimsky-Korsakov: Capriccio Espagnol, Scheherazade, Rossini: La Gazza Ladra Overture, Schuman: New England Triptych, Symphony No. 3, Shostakovich: Festive Overture, Symphony No. 7, Symphony No. 10, Sousa: The Stars and Stripes Forever, J. Strauss: Emperor Waltzes, Stravinsky: Pétrouchka (1911 original) and Pétrouchka (1947)