- Each volume includes audition repertoire and works that are most frequently performed by symphony orchestras.
- Each work is presented in its entirety, not just as an excerpt.
- All metronome markings, which were omitted from the published parts, have been taken from the score and included in each part.
- Foreign language indications have been translated.
- Additional cues and instrument entrances have been included.
ORCHESTRAL REPERTOIRE for TAMBOURINE, TRIANGLE and CASTANETS
(BT-2507, 126 pages)
Berlioz: Roman Carnival Overture, Bizet: Carmen Suites 1 & 2, Borodin: Polovetsian Dances, Brahms: Symphony No. 4, Britten: Four Sea Interludes from the Opera "Peter Grimes", Chabrier: España, Debussy: Iberia, Dvorák: Carnival Overture, Slavonic Dances (opus 46 & 72), Symphony No. 9, Grieg: Peer Gynt Suites 1 & 2, Liszt: Piano Concerto No. 1, Prokofiev: Piano Concerto No. 3, Ravel: Alborada del Gracioso, Daphnis and Chloé Suite No. 2, Rapsodie Espagnole, Respighi: Pines of Rome, Rimsky-Korsakov: Capriccio Espagnol, Scheherazade, Rossini: William Tell Overture, Saint-Saëns: Danse Bacchanale from "Samson and Dalilah", Smetana: The Moldau, Stravinsky: Pétrouchka (1911 original), Pétrouchka (1947), Tchaikovsky: Capriccio Italien, The Nutcracker Suite, Symphony No. 4, Wagner: Prelude to "Die Meistersinger" and Overture & Venusberg Music from "Tannhäuser".