- Each volume includes audition repertoire and works that are most frequently performed by symphony orchestras.
- Each work is presented in its entirety, not just as an excerpt.
- All metronome markings, which were omitted from the published parts, have been taken from the score and included in each part.
- Foreign language indications have been translated.
- Additional cues and instrument entrances have been included.
ORCHESTRAL REPERTOIRE for the GLOCKENSPIEL, VOLUME II
(BT-2502, 58 pages)
Dukas: The Sorcerer's Apprentice, Glazounov: Violin Concerto, Kodály: Háry János Suite, Mahler: Symphony No. 5, Ponchielli: Recitative & Dance of the Hours from “La Gioconda”, Prokofiev: Romeo and Juliet Suites 1 & 2, Scythian Suite, Rachmaninov: Symphony No. 2, Ravel: Mother Goose Ballet, Respighi: Fountains of Rome, Scriabin: The Poem of Ecstasy, R. Strauss: Don Juan, Tchaikovsky: Capriccio Italien, The Nutcracker Ballet, Wagner: Dance of the Apprentices and Siegfried's Rhine Journey.