- Each volume includes audition repertoire and works that are most frequently performed by symphony orchestras.
- Each work is presented in its entirety, not just as an excerpt.
- All metronome markings, which were omitted from the published parts, have been taken from the score and included in each part.
- Foreign language indications have been translated.
- Additional cues and instrument entrances have been included.
ORCHESTRAL REPERTOIRE for the GLOCKENSPIEL, VOLUME I
(BT-2501, 58 pages)
Debussy: La Mer, Delibes: Indian Bell Song from the Opera "Lakme", Mahler: Symphony No. 4, Mozart: The Magic Flute, Prokofiev: Alexander Nevsky Cantata, Piano Concerto No. 1,Ravel: Daphnis and Chloé Suite No. 2, Respighi: The Pines of Rome, Rimsky-Korsakov: Russian Easter Overture, Saint-Saëns: The Carnival of the Animals, R. Strauss: Also Sprach Zarathustra, Stravinsky: Pétrouchka (1911 original), Tchaikovsky: Waltz from the Ballet "The Sleeping Beauty", Wagner: Forest Murmurs, Wotan's Farewell and Magic Fire Music.